3 Double-Degree PhD Positions in a New European project: OPTAPHI Optical Sensing using Advanced Photo-Induced Effects
A total of 14 Double-Degree PhD Positions are available within the OPTAPHI Marie Skłodowska-Curie Network. This is an exciting opportunity to be an MSC Fellow (Early Stage Researcher) with accompanying generous salary and benefits, study in 2 European countries (Ireland/Italy/Austria/France), and be awarded a double Ph.D. degree from 2 institutions (Double Doctorate/co-tutelle). Fellowships are for a maximum of 36 months; each ESR will be recruited for the full 36 months by one partner institute, and will spend a minimum of 1 year at a second co-host partner. Applicants must meet the MSCA mobility and eligibility rules. Successful candidates will undertake an exciting, multi-disciplinary research project combining spectroscopy with laser design and fabrication, and will be part of a diverse team of 14 ESR Fellows working towards common goals, with network-wide training events…The OPTAPHI partners are: Cork Institute of Technology (Ireland), Politecnico di Bari (Italy), Università degli studi di Bari Aldo Moro (Italy), Technische Universität Wien (Austria) and Université de Montpellier (France). OPTAPHI is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant no. 860808.
For more information and details on all the PhD positions available, see:
Université de Montpellier will hire 3 ESR fellows on the following projects:
- Project 1.4: Long-wavelength QCLs for BTEX and propane detection through QEPAS
- (Contact: Dr. A.N. Baranov, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Project 3.4: Hybrid III-V lasers on silicon for low-cost MIR gas sensing
- (Contact: Prof. Eric Tournié, email@example.com)
- Project 3.5: Single-mode interband cascade lasers for petrochemical process monitoring
- (Contact: Dr. Laurent Cerutti, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application should be done on line at www.optaphi.eu.
Click here, if you want all the information in a pdf file